Money Back Guarantee, Refund Policy
I Do Epic LLC, creator of the I Do Epic Accountability Collective subscription service provides the following refund policy:
1. Within 30 days of the purchase of your I Do Epic Accountability Collective subscription, you may cancel your account by sending us a quick email at email@example.com.
2. If you wish to receive a refund, you must request a refund by contacting customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org – refund requests must be submitted within 30 days of your initial signup.
2. No refunds are provided after the first 30 days, and we do not provide pro-rata refunds for canceled subscriptions.
3. After the initial 30 day window expires, I Do Epic will continue to charge you on a monthly basis at the initial subscription rate unless you cancel your account by emailing us before your next billing cycle.
4. Partial refunds for amounts less than a full month membership will not be provided.
5. We do not reschedule calls and we do not give refunds if you do not show up.